- 150 g mushrooms;
- 300 g pork ribs;
- 250 g peas;
- 1 onion;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 2.5 liters of water;
- a couple of potatoes;
- sunflower oil;
- You must pre-soak the peas. To do this, take a clean Cup and send back the peas, pour it with cold water. In this state, he must be a couple of hours.
- Mushrooms thoroughly wash and pour a glass of water. They also have to stand for about an hour. Then the mushrooms together with the water needed to pour into a saucepan and put on fire. Boil them until soft.
- The meat is thoroughly washed under running water and dry. Then cut it into individual ribs. Next, you need to take a frying pan and pour sunflower oil. Put it on the fire and wait until heated. Sent the ribs and fry them until it will turn brown. Then they need to put it in a pot of hot water and boil for about half an hour. In the same pan sent peas. Cook it until soft.
- You then peel the onion and chop it into little squares.
- Carrot peel and grate on a coarse grater or cut into strips. In a pan with the rest of the ribs fat fry until soft onions and carrots.
- Potatoes also peel and cut into cubes. In a saucepan send potatoes and mushrooms with liquid. You need to cook the broth until the potatoes are soft. There goes roasting. After the soup you can season to taste with salt and use seasoning.
- Soup boil for 10 more minutes, then off. At the end you can add chopped greens.