The nest is a simple and spectacular dish. Potatoes, which is the basis, can be boiled the day before, so the process of cooking meals will not take much time.
Serving designed for 7 people. Will need 60 minutes.
• Potatoes 750 gr.
• Eggs 130 gr.
• Butter 100 gr.
• Fresh peas 100 g
• Eggs (quail) 85-70 gr.
• The Parmesan.
How to cook:
• Save the potato from the skin and cook in boiling water, slightly salted. Ready the vegetable pulverize in a meat grinder or blender.
• To the mashed potatoes to drive the three egg yolks and add melted butter. Sprinkle with nutmeg and stir.
• Egg white grind up white foam and add to mashed fruit.
• Confectionery syringe to collect the potato-based (or remove area from a regular bag) and squeeze the nests on the parchment. The width of the workpieces must be 11-10 see
• Bake 22-20 minutes (180 degrees).
• Prepared mashed potatoes, remove from the oven, filling the recesses with polka dots and in the middle of each to drive quail egg.
Sprinkle with salt and again send in the heat at 5-4 minutes.
Serve immediately from the oven. Sprinkle liberally with grated Parmesan cheese. Unusual and colorful garnish to many dishes.