Ingredients for casserole:
- 0.8 kg of cottage cheese (you can purchase 5%);
- 5 eggs;
- 30 g of corn starch;
- ½ Cup of condensed milk;
- 150 g of sugar;
- 150 g sour cream (20% fat);
- 1.5 tsp. of baking powder for the test;
- ½ Tsp of baking soda.
Ingredients for sauce:
- 200 g natural yogurt;
- condensed milk;
- The first thing you need to make the sauce. For this yogurt to pour in any capacity, to it add the condensed milk and fresh cherries previously washed and cleaned from stones. Mix everything and set aside.
- Cheese to kill a blender until smooth, to become airy and fluffy.
- In a broken cheese add sour cream and condensed milk, again mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Put the egg yolks in the curd mass and mix gently with a wooden spoon.
- Corn starch, baking powder and soda sift through a sieve, add to cottage cheese and also stir.
- Whites beat with a mixer or whisk in a solid foam. Then the protein foam is to introduce small portions of sugar, still whisking all the mixer. In the end it should be firm and shiny foam.
- So, white foam, gently stir in the cottage cheese using a wooden spatula.
- The Cup multivarki first abundantly lubricated with oil, and then sprinkle with flour. Excess flour to pour out.
- Dough carefully transfer to a bowl multivarki. The bowl itself to spin 3 times clockwise and cover with a lid.
- The contents of the slow cooker bake 1 hour in the "Baking". Note that after baking, the lid of the slow cooker is not necessary to open at least half an hour.
- After this time the cake out of the bowl to turn on a dish, cool, cut into portions and arrange on plates, definitely abundantly watering sauce.