Ingredients for the dough:
- 200 g of butter;
- 2 cups flour;
- 4 g of baking powder;
- A couple chicken eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of honey;
- 1 Cup walnuts;
- 1 Cup sugar;
Ingredients for the cream:
- 25 ml strawberry liqueur;
- 120 g icing sugar;
- 120 g of chocolate with nuts;
- 350 g of butter;
- 160 g prunes;
Ingredients for decoration:
- 50 g of cocoa powder;
- 50 g coconut flakes.
- Start with the dough. For this you need to combine butter, eggs, honey and sugar. All thoroughly and beat until frothy. If the butter is too hard, you will need to get out of the refrigerator and to speed up the process to melt in the microwave.
- Peeled walnuts, chop and add to cooked weight. Sift the flour and baking powder. The obtained granular mass to send to the mixture. Grind the nuts are a very simple way. Enough to put them in a food processor and turn it on. This way you can chop the nuts of any size.
- Next you need to knead a soft dough and divide it into 3 equal parts. Each wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Then each piece of dough roll out the cake and put in a baking dish.
- Bake the cakes need in the oven preheated to 170 degrees. The cake should be slightly Golden brown. It will take approximately 20 minutes.
- You need to prepare the chocolate cream with prunes. It is necessary to chop the chocolate using a food processor or fine grater. Will end up with small chocolate chips.
- Put the chocolate, liqueur and butter in a bowl. A bowl of ingredients and place in a saucepan with hot water. You need to stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Butter vzbit in a lush foam. Also add powdered sugar. And stir again thoroughly. To connect with chocolate mass there also add finely chopped prunes.
Ready cream to lubricate each cake. This same mass to coat the top and sides. The top sprinkle with chocolate chips or cocoa powder, and Boca coconut.