- 335 g of cherries;
- (255 g) of butter;
- 165 g flour;
- 250 g of sugar;
- 50 g of cocoa powder;
- 150 ml of milk;
- 8 g of baking powder;
- 2-3 eggs.
- First you need to prepare the dishes, which will be baked pie. You must choose a split mold because of the silicone mold will be very difficult to reach without damaging.
- The first thing you need to grease the baking pan with sunflower oil. Then melt the butter. Easier to do it in the microwave, put in 4 minutes.
- Then whip the butter with the sugar, cocoa powder and milk. Mix everything carefully. From the prepared mixture need to pee 200 ml mass. The remaining consistency add eggs and whisk thoroughly. There also needs to send 165 grams of flour and 8 grams of baking powder. All you need to mix to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- The oven should be preheated to 150 degrees. A baking dish greased with oil and put back the mixture. The form is sent to the oven.
- Top over the entire area spread the cherry pie.
- Bake the cake in the oven for hours. Then you need to get the cake and pour the remaining chocolate, which we cast.
- Serve the cake to the table after complete cooling. The longer it will stand, it is better saturated. Unmatched chocolate-cherry pie with an unforgettable aroma ready.