- Potatoes - 5-6 pieces;
- Peas canned - 1 Bank;
- Cream 15-20% fat;
- Butter - 100 g;
- Chicken breast;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the potatoes peeled, pour water and put to boil on the stove until fully cooked. Readiness check knife - potatoes should easily slide off the knife. At the end of the cooking, almost all the water to drain, leaving one-third.
- In a mixer whip cream with green peas. There also pour the boiled potatoes with water, all carefully beat with a mixer (or blender).
- Almost ready to pour the puree back into the pot and put it on the stove. Put salt and pepper to taste. Bring puree to a boil and simmer over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. This is done in order to cream sets out too long and ready puree can be stored in the refrigerator.
- When the puree is ready, put butter and mix well. This ingredient is added optionally, the opponents of calories it can be deleted.
- Chicken breast or thighs to clean off the skin, trim off the bones. You should get 300-400 grams of chicken.
- The pan pour a drop of oil, fry chicken until Golden brown.
- A dish can be considered vegetarian, if you exclude the chicken.
- For supplying prepared meals in a bowl filled with mashed potatoes, and is laid on top of a couple of spoons of fried chicken.