- Pear - 4-5 PCs;
- Flour - 1 glass;
- Corn starch - ½ Cup;
- Sugar - ½ Cup;
- Eggs - 3 PCs;
- Milk - ½ Cup;
- Coconut oil - 1/3 Cup;
- Baking powder for the test;
- Zest of 1 lemon.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and beat with a blender until frothy, add sugar and again vzbit. For beating you can use a whisk or a blender, whatever you like.
- In milk pour the coconut oil and slowly pour in eggs, stirring the while with a whisk. You can use regular sunflower oil, but coconut turns gentle, in addition, it is much more useful.
- Flour, corn starch and baking powder and sift using a sieve into the egg mixture. All knead until smooth and the consistency of watery cream.
- On a grater grate the zest of one lemon and gently knead into the dough. This ingredient can be optional. If you don't like citrus flavor or are allergic to citrus fruits, it is possible to do without the peel.
- Pan with high edges to grease with a drop of oil and lightly sprinkle with flour. If you use a silicone mold, grease is not necessary.
- Wash 4-5 large pears, cut them fairly large chunks and distribute in prepared pan.
- The finished dough evenly pour the pears, you can gently shake the pan to ensure that the dough is better distributed between the fruit.
- The pan put in a preheated 190 degree oven and bake for 30 minutes. Readiness check cake with a toothpick or wooden skewer to pierce the dough in the middle, if it does not adhere to wood, so the cake is ready.