- Cottage cheese - 200 g;
- Sugar - 3-4 tbsp;
- 2 eggs;
- Wheat flour - 170 g;
- Baking powder;
- The juice of a lemon;
- Butter - 50 g;
- Apricot jam - 150 g;
- Lemon zest;
- Corn flour - 20 g;
- Canned peaches - 0.5 kg.
- Take the jam and wipe it through a sieve. Need one large spoonful of jam without bits and pieces for the smearing of the cake after baking. It should be set aside aside.
- Then in another vessel it is necessary to combine the softened butter, lemon zest and remaining jam with pieces. This mass must be very well beaten, to make it bright. After that, pour the sugar and again all beat well.
- In the resulting mass lay out grated cheese and again stir everything very well, using the mixer, the speed should be put to maximum. In the end, the mass should be smooth and uniform. Then you need to add to the capacity of chicken egg and again mix well. Then you need to do the same with the second egg.
- In the resulting mass pour watery wheat and corn flour, and baking powder. Then it should knead until it forms a dough.
- Grease a baking pan (approximate size 23-28 cm) with oil and place in it the dough. On top put the halves of peaches and a little imbedded them. Then put the form in a preheated 170 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- After the finished cake has cooled, its surface should be lubricated with a left jam without the pieces that should be mixed with lemon juice. If necessary, a little warm mass. Lubricate best brush.