Ingredients for the dough:
- ½ Cup sugar-sand;
- Sour cream – 200 g;
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder;
- Butter ― 100 g;
- 2 full cups of flour;
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 tbsp sour cream and sugar;
- 1 egg white;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 350 g of cottage cheese;
- 1 tbsp semolina.
- The butter must be removed from the refrigerator in advance, so that it had become soft. Sugar mix with butter. Stir the mass necessary until the sugar will not dissolve. Stir manually with a spoon or use a blender.
- Then in the mass add sour cream and again stir, and then add the egg. Mix these ingredients long enough, not less than 5 minutes. In the end, you should get a creamy mass. By the way, the sugar must completely dissolve.
- Then in the resulting mass pour pre-sifted flour, and add salt and baking powder. After that, knead the dough, but remember that this should be done as quickly as possible. Knead this dough a long time can not, otherwise it will be tough. The ready dough put in a cool place for a quarter of an hour.
- To prepare the filling, you need all the ingredients a good whisk with a mixer. The resulting mixture should be quite lush and tender.
- Divide the dough into 16 approximately equal pieces. Flatten each of them individually to get a slim and neat pellet. You can also choose from the entire test to make a large, fairly thin flatbread and a glass to cut out circles.
- In the middle of each tortilla put the stuffing, and the edges are bent, but between them sleeplet not necessary. Then the upper part of each very be sure to coat with egg yolk.
- They are cooked for 15 minutes in the oven, preheated to 220 degrees.