- Prepared pizza dough - 250 g;
- Sausage (salami or any smoked) - 60-100 g;
- Tomato sauce or fresh ripe tomatoes;
- Cheese - 250 g;
- Minced meat - 250-300 g;
- Fresh mushrooms ― 150 g;
- Pickled cucumbers (gherkins) - 4 pieces;
- Greens-to taste.
- To start, you should prepare the dough. For its preparation you can use absolutely any recipe. You can also use store-bought dough, for example, yeast.
- Dough with rolling pin make a thin pancake. The thinner it is, the better. Then you need a baking sheet sprinkle small amount of flour and lay it on the rolled out dough.
- The first layer on the cake it is necessary to lay out the meat. The layer should be sufficiently thin and uniform. The second layer on top of meat laid out the mushrooms, which should be pre-washed and cut into thin plates.
- The third layer is thin slices of sausage. Stacked on top of it the sliced cucumbers. Next you need to pour an even layer of tomato sauce or put toneka slices of fresh, ripe tomatoes. Also, the top sprinkle with a little chopped parsley. Crush the cheese using the grater, and leave it in the Cup.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and put it in the pan with the pizza. After the approximately 15 minutes it is necessary to remove from the oven and carefully coat the edges with melted butter. Also the pizza is prepared in advance, sprinkle with cheese. The pan should be again send in the oven for around another five minutes.
Here's a tasty, delicious and not the usual pizza can happen if you show a little imagination. The ingredients can be changed at their discretion and to add additional products if you want it.