- Smoked sausage - 50 g;
- Parsley - 3 sprigs;
- Vegetable oil - 70 g;
- Chicken egg - 1 piece;
- Onion - 110g;
- Dill - 3 sprigs;
- Sausage - 120 g;
- Salt and freshly ground pepper (to your taste);
- Potatoes – 0.5 kg.
- For pancakes we select only high-quality, dense potatoes without any flaw. Thoroughly washed and dried. Then remove peel and chop up the tubers on a medium grater.
- Onions onion will make our products not only taste good, but softness. Clean it from the husk, cut (now on a small grater) and combine with grated potatoes. Liberated juice in any case we should not merge!
- Stir the composition and the input raw egg. Add flour in small portions, while stirring. The test relies homogeneous texture without flour "Islands".
- Sausage products should ideally be prokopchenko, in this case, the pancakes have a delicious flavor. Clean sausage with sausage from casing and cut into small slices maximum. Put in the dough and mix again.
- Opolaskivaniem and shred the greens. It can be parsley, dill, cilantro, or even a combination of both. A great choice will be dry spices, particularly Basil and celery. Sent to the potato mixture and do not forget to stir.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Blend the dough in small portions and fry the pancakes until Golden "blush" on both sides.
- Hot products stacked on a paper towel – it will delay the excess oil.
Serve pancakes immediately while warm (although it should be noted that chilled is great taste). Add a fresh vegetable salad or garlic sour cream sauce and the result will exceed all expectations!