To make 2 servings you will need:
• 2 chicken Breasts (about 350 g),
• 1 large red onion,
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 40 g plums (preferably unsweetened or malosmadulu),
• 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (sunflower and olive),
• Pepper and salt to taste.
• Sredneuralski meat cut into slices and lightly season with salt and pepper. Chop spring onions.
• One tablespoon oil, fry onion, add chicken. Fry the meat should until until it's lightly browned. Then sprinkle the meat with flour and fry for some time.
• Add prunes and 200 g of water. Can also add 100 grams of port wine.
• Close the lid, place in oven and bake at 220°C for about half an hour.
• After that, remove the meat and the remaining sauce grind until a homogeneous mass (this can be done in a blender). If it is too liquid, place it on the stove. Otherwise dilute with water.
• If necessary, the sauce dosolit. Can also add freshly ground pepper.
• Now you can serve the sauce with juicy meat and properly cooked rice.
Products for cooking rice:
• 180 grams of rice (preferably parboiled),
• 1 onion, a few dried carnations
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (olive is ideal),
• Rinse the rice under running water in a colander. Peel the onion and insert a few cloves.
• Pour in a pan 2 tablespoons of oil and when it heats up, fry them slightly into the rice.
• Add water (one and a half times the amount of rice, which is approximately 300 ml), add a teaspoon of salt and the onion paste in the middle. Close the cover.
• Cook for 20 minutes. During this time the rice should be ready.