- Oranges – 2 pieces;
- Sugar – 5 tbsp;
- Eggs - 3 PCs;
- Almonds (ground) ― 60 g;
- Butter ― 200 g;
- Honey ― 70-80 g;
- Powdered sugar - 250 g;
- The zest from orange.
- The first step is to boil the orange. This washed citrus put into a saucepan with water and put on fire. It needs to cook long enough, usually at least 90 minutes. In the end, the orange should be very soft.
- Then the fruit knife is divided into pieces and remove all bones. After that, you will need to prepare the orange puree using a blender. Just put the pieces into the device and grind them to puree state.
- Before you begin cooking cream, all the products should get out of the refrigerator to become room temperature. Connect in a bowl the honey, oil and sugar, and then using a mixer, whip the mixture until it becomes light. Then one egg to drive the mass in the same mixer.
- Then put the ground almonds and puréed orange, and again everything is thoroughly mixed. After this it is necessary to fill the flour and stir the mass with a mixer or whisk until until it does not interfere completely. However, too long knead not necessary.
- Prepare a baking pan. For this the surface should be thoroughly lubricated with oil and sprinkle with a thin layer of flour. Put in prepared pan the batter and send in a preheated 180 degree oven. To bake the cupcake will be about 45-50 minutes.
- While the dessert will be baked, prepare the fondant. It must be heated by mixing with a large spoon of boiled water. When the cake is warm, it will be necessary to coat the mix.
As a decoration you can use the zest from the orange or slices of this wonderful fruit.