- Beef (better to take on the bone) - 300-400 g;
- Barley - 180-200 g;
- 1 carrot and onion;
- 5 medium-sized potatoes;
- 2 pickled cucumbers;
- Sunflower oil;
- The herbs and spices;
- Sour cream for the filling.
- Let's start with the broth. To do this in a pot of water presumably thoroughly rinsed the meat. Then she put on a strong fire. When the liquid boils, the fire is reduced and the broth is cooked for 1.5-2 hours. Don't forget to remove the foam.
- While the meat is cooking, it is necessary to prepare grits. It is necessary to sort out and a good wash. Then it is poured into a separate pan with water and cooked. When the barley will be ready in half (after boiling will be about 8 minutes), remove from heat and drain the liquid.
- Vegetables, rather, of carrots, potato tubers and onion you need to clean and thoroughly rinse. After that, the potatoes should be cut into cubes of medium size, and small onions chopped. Carrot is the best to grind with a grater and you can shred. With cucumbers also need to remove the skin. Then they must be crushed using a grater.
- When the broth is ready, take out the beef, and the liquid drain. Then she put salt to taste, pearl barley and potatoes, and the capacity is placed on the fire.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan with vegetable oil on low heat fry the carrot and onion until tender. Then the contents of the pan goes into the pot.
- Cucumbers, too, must extinguish on slow fire in a pan, then the taste of the pickle will be more intense. They also put it into the broth.
- 5 minutes until cooked soup put the spices: Bay leaf, peas pepper, dill, parsley. Also you can pour one Cup of brine from jar of pickles and boiled for 2-4 minutes.
The dish is ready. While serving each plate with a fragrant soup, you can add 1 big spoon of sour cream. Will also be just fine if the pickle to decorate with little chopped parsley and dill.