Ingredients for meat:
- 0.8 kg of pork ribs.
- 750 g marinated tomatoes;
- 200 g of white onions;
- ½ Tsp of vinegar;
- salt and black pepper.
Ingredients for sauce:
- 270 g of frozen berries currants;
- ¼ Tsp of black pepper;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- ½ Tsp sugar;
- 4 tsp salt;
- greens males and dill in a ratio of 1:1.
- Onions wash, peel and cut into rings and disassemble into smaller rings.
- With marinated tomatoes with your hands, carefully remove the skins.
- Purified tomato pulp put in a blender and grind to puree. To it add the onion rings, vinegar, pepper and salt. All mix thoroughly until smooth. This taste is the marinade for pork ribs.
- Pork ribs wash, dry, slice and chop the pieces so that each piece was 2-5 ribs (length 10 cm).
- All edges dipped in tomato marinade and leave to marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Meanwhile, you can prepare a savory sauce of black currant, which perfectly complement the roasted Prime rib. For this to thaw the currants and put in a blender, drain all excess liquid. To interrupt into a puree and pour into a bowl.
- Garlic to clear, RUB on a small grater and put into the berry puree.
- Wash the herbs, shake, put in a blender, chop and add to currant garlic.
- Berry a lot to fill at its discretion, sugar, salt and pepper, mix well and refrigerate.
- Marinated ribs out of the marinade, a little hands clean from onions and spread on bars. Roast on the grill until tender, turning occasionally grating, and maintaining a moderate heat.
- Pork ribs ready to put on a dish, garnish with Basil and parsley, serve with berry sauce and fresh vegetables.