- Soy sauce - 70 ml;
- Chicken - 1 bird;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- Green onions;
- Sweet pepper;
- Peanuts - 100 g;
- Chili pepper - 1 piece;
- Flour - 15 g;
- Vegetable oil - 100 ml;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Water - 100 ml;
- Cane sugar - 2 tsp
- Opolaskivaniem pepper. Extracted seeds, flesh cut into medium cubes.
- Peeled onion cut in quite large strips. Washed green onions are chopped smaller.
- Carve the chicken carcass. Fillet cut into slices of average size, with small pieces of cartilage and bones, too, will go to the cause.
- Pour into a large frying pan about half a Cup of vegetable oil. Put on a strong fire. When the butter will begin to crackle, put the peanuts and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Take out the nuts, shifting in a separate bowl. Instead, on the stove will leave the chicken flesh, cook on high heat until the meat is browned.
- Now in addition to meat slices put pepper and hot pepper Chile – it throws the whole thing! Fry for approximately 10 minutes.
- Throw in the same pan the chopped onion and garlic, large cloves cut in half, small left as is.
- After another 10 minutes garlic cloves is necessary to catch and remove from the pan – and replace them with green onions, and at the same time add a pinch or two of ginger (and ground, and fresh, chopped, grated). Cook until soft all the components, usually the process lasts no longer than a quarter of an hour.
- For the sauce combine the flour, brown sugar, soy sauce and a small amount of warm water. Stir up well and strain through a fine sieve.
- Pour the sauce right in the pan with fried chicken, vegetables and nuts. Mix thoroughly and bring to the final dish ready within 8-10 minutes.
Delicious chicken with peanuts usually served piping hot.