- Yogurt - 40 ml;
- Nectarine - 2 PCs;
- Crumbly cheese - 150 g;
- Apples - 2 of the fetus;
- Plum - 5 pieces
- Fruit salad should be selected, Mature and thoroughly cleaned. Apples clean is optional, but if the skin you are still confused, it can be cut. The flesh cut into quarters, and then, removing the core, chop up slices of arbitrary size.
- Crushing other fruits, try to be the same size as the apples. Share the nectarine in half, remove the pit and chop the flesh cubes.
- When choosing plums, be aware of how separated the bone – if it comes away easily from the pulp, peel and cut fruits is not difficult.
- Now combine the pieces of fruit in a bowl. Mix and set aside temporarily aside.
- Cheese salad sweeten to your own taste – someone is enough tablespoon of sugar, and some prefer to do without this ingredient – fruit pieces themselves are pretty sweet.
- Mix cottage cheese with yogurt. The product can be taken and filled, and natural - without additives.
- Serve the salad in dessert bowls recommended: to get a nice and very impressive. Fruit mixture is distributed in equal portions, and granular cheese-yogurt mass formed neat balls. Put them on top of sliced fruit.
If desired cottage cheese "dressing" is simply mixed with fruit or placed in layers, alternating with sweet slices. Variant covers each hostess chooses the mood!