- 250 g of sugar and mashed apples;
- 1 egg white;
- Vanilla sugar ― 1 package.
- Powdered sugar.
Ingredients for syrup:
- Sugar 475 g;
- Water ― 160 g;
- Pectin (agar)― 4 tbsp
- The first step is to soak the pectin, the water should get exactly 160 g.
- After that you bake the apples. For this purpose they are cut into halves, pre-washed, remove seeds and lay on a baking dish. Make sure that the slices are on the bottom. Bake them in the microwave is best, and should expect to bake one Apple takes 1 min So if you put 3 apples, the baking time will be 3 min.
- After that, you must separate the flesh from the skins just a spoon. It is necessary to wipe through a sieve or grind in a blender. As a result, you should get a smooth puree, which should stir the powdered sugar and the sugar while it's still warm. Next, the sauce must cool down for 60 minutes.
- A container of pectin should be put on the stove and heat it to almost 100 degrees, it needs to dissolve completely.
- Pour the sugar and carefully combine. Let the mixture to boil and stirring continuously, simmer at least 5 minutes (until the temperature rises to 110 degrees). In the end, when picking up the spoon, it has drawn a thin "thread". The resulting syrup should cool down a bit.
- In the cold mashed potatoes, put ½ portion of protein. Then it must beat with a mixer until the mixture turns white. Then pour in another ½ portion of protein and whisk puree until thick and very fluffy.
- Then you have to take more capacity, and it continue to whip a lot, at the same time infusing into it a thin stream of syrup. To stop whipping should only be after the mass is too thick.
- As the pectin hardens very quickly, without delay you need to put the resulting mass in the envelope with spetsnaladka and make marshmallows. You should have about 60 things. Cool marshmallows for 5 hours. But it will take about 24 hours at room temperature that their surface was covered with a thin crust.
- Then you can sculpt a marshmallow between them, below it will be quite sticky, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.