Ingredients for the dough:
- Sifted flour - 700 g;
- Warm water - 50 ml;
- Melted butter - 110 g;
- Chicken eggs - 2 PCs;
- Dry yeast - 2 tsp;
- Milk - 0,5 St;
- Sugar - 100 g;
- Salt - 1 tsp
Ingredients for the filling:
- Egg yolk - 1 piece;
- Coconut shavings - 1 tbsp;
- Honey - 120 g;
- Melted butter - 45 g
Ingredients for decoration:
- Sesame - 35 g;
- Egg protein - 1 piece;
- Water - 15 ml.
- Bred yeast in warm water. We pour a teaspoon of sugar and leave the mixture alone for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour with the remaining sugar and salt. Pour the milk and put melted butter. They will be followed by the eggs.
- Combine the flour weight in yeast. Knead the dough: it should be homogeneous, smooth and elastic. The basis for bread is mixed in the bread machine – if you are in the kitchen, this useful machine, will certainly use his services.
- Spread the batter in a large bowl and cover, breathable linen towel. The next hour it will be in comfortable warmth, to gradually grow in volume twice.
- For the filling, combine shredded coconut with honey (to replace the suitable cane sugar) and one egg yolk and melted butter. The resulting weight will be like a paste.
- When the dough is "perfect", divide it in half. Each portion roll out a rectangular layer about 7 mm thick, and it, in turn, divide into 6 parts. Each piece of dough covered coconut filling – put two or three teaspoons.
- Edge products securely suscipiam – get a kind bar. When all the blanks are done, place them on a baking sheet, turning seam side down. Cover with a damp towel, and then give to future rolls for approximately 20 minutes.
- Whisk the whites with water. Processed flour products, accompanying with powder of sesame seeds.
- Put the pan in the hot oven. Fragrant buns with coconut bake at 190 degrees for quarter of an hour.