- Pumpkin - 400 g;
- Potatoes - 2 PCs;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Cream 15% - 300 ml;
- Chicken breast - 1 piece;
- Parmesan Cheese;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pumpkin peel, cut into small cubes and place in pan. If the squash with a soft skin, the cleaning process will not cause trouble, but if the pumpkin has a lot of some time, her skin can become very hard to remove and it will be very hard. So a little advice to an aspiring hostess: pumpkin cut into small pieces, put in pan flesh down, pour a glass of water, cover the top with foil and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes. The pumpkin will become softer, and cut the flesh is not difficult.
- Peel the potatoes, slice them finely and place the pumpkin, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the potatoes with pumpkin glass of water and put it to stew in the maximum temperature. As soon as the water boils, reduce temperature and simmer until then, until the vegetables will not boil soft.
- Peeled onions finely chop and fry in a pan until clear, pre pouring a drop of olive oil. Fried onions add the steamed vegetables in the pan and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly pour warmed cream into the pot with the vegetables, stir, bring to a boil, then reduce the temperature slightly and simmer for.
- Use immersion blender to whisk the contents of saucepan until smooth. Pay attention to the consistency of the soup if it is too thick, like mashed potatoes, need to add a little milk or water and boil again.
- Chicken breast is separated from skin and bones, cut into small pieces and quickly fry in a pan with a little oil until Golden brown.
- For serving the dishes on the bottom of the soup bowl put a spoon of fried chicken breast, then poured directly cream soup and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Refined cream soup is ready for serving.