- Pasta from durum wheat - 1 pack;
- Mushrooms (white or mushrooms) 500 g;
- Cream 15% fat - 200 ml;
- Parmesan Cheese;
- Olive oil;
- Provencal herbs;
- Flour 1 tbsp;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Macaroni to boil in slightly salted water to "al'dente", in the terminology of Italian cuisine means "slightly undercooked". The pasta ready to drain in a colander and drain all the water. Then the pasta back in the pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and Provencal herbs on the eyes, all mix thoroughly, cover and put aside.
- To prepare creamy mushroom sauce I need a good wash mushrooms and cut into them not big slices. Mushrooms can take the ones that appeal to you personally. Pasta will turn out delicious with the mushrooms, and chanterelles, and porcini mushrooms.
- The pan pour olive oil and heat. Grated on a fine grater garlic to throw into the pan and fry until Golden brown, stirring quickly. Garlic burns quickly, so the plate is better not to deviate. After the garlic put the mushrooms, season with a little salt to start to stand out excess moisture, and leave on the stove until the complete evaporation of liquid.
- Put the chopped onion to the mushrooms and fry all together until the onions are transparent. Add a spoonful of flour to the pan and fry everything together for 2-3 minutes.
- A Cup of cream pour into the pan with mushrooms, add black pepper, stir and leave on the stove until the sauce starts to thicken.
- On a wide flat plate is placed a little bit of pasta, top with a couple of big spoonfuls of creamy mushroom sauce and sprinkled with grated Parmesan all.
That's all, the Italian dinner's ready. This dish will definitely bring variety to the usual home menu.