- Fresh or boiled chestnuts - 400 g;
- 10% cream - 0,5 article;
- Butter - 1 tbsp;
- Flour - 1 tsp.;
- Chicken broth - 700 ml.
- In that case, if you have bought fresh chestnuts, they need to get rid of the rind and all night to soak in clean water. Later, the chestnuts, pour boiling water to completely remove the skin, and again rinse with cold running water.
- Ready chestnuts, place in a saucepan. Slice butter thoroughly triturated with a little spoon of flour too, and omitted in a bowl.
- Pour the broth in advance long for salty taste. Set a medium heat and cook the soup under cover until the chestnuts soften. If you are dealing with boiled, they will also have to cook in the broth about twenty minutes.
- Slightly softened chestnuts alternately take out and chop in a blender. The mass was more uniform, gradually pour the broth.
- Now constructed a water bath where mashed chestnuts continue to simmer over moderate heat. In small portions, stirring the composition vigorously, add the broth.
- When the mixture will attain the consistency, pour hot boiled cream. Thoroughly mix up and the soup is ready!
Velvety chestnut soup can be decorated with greenery or a handful of apples, chopped and lightly primalennyj in butter. For more spice in the composition add a couple of tablespoons of dry white wine or cognac.