So in my personal cooking book must be recipes of common foods with possible changes and additions. Layered salad with canned fish can take in it a worthy place because it's quick, easy and delicious.
To prepare the salad with salmon, you need:
• 3-4 hard-boiled eggs;
• 2-3 salted or pickled cucumber;
• 1 can salmon/pink salmon;
• salt, pepper;
How to prepare:
1. Separately coarsely grate the egg whites and yolks, lightly salt and pepper. To slightly dull the dryness and taste of the yolks, which not everyone likes, they should mix it with mayonnaise or vegetable oil.
2. Cucumbers very finely chopped.
3. Out of the jar with the fish drain the brine, the fish is thoroughly mashed with a fork.
4. Fold the salad layers: egg yolks, cucumber, salmon, squirrels. Each layer spread with mayonnaise to taste. Garnish with mint leaves or arugula and a handful of olives.
5. To enhance satiety of the salad, you can make additional bottom layer of boiled and then fried with onions potatoes or rice flavored with fried onion and tomato paste.
6. To facilitate the lower layer of the salad to make 2 of the eggs whole, and the top of the shredded Apple, lightly spiced with lemon juice and pickles to replace the peeled salted cucumber.
7. To improve the use and originality to the chopped fish, add a couple tablespoons of chopped seaweed, a mixture of flavor oil and lemon juice to taste.