- Butter - 50 g;
- Cottage cheese - 2 packs;
- Semolina - 60 g;
- Chopped orange zest a couple of pinches;
- Sugar - 200 g;
- Large chicken eggs - 3 PCs;
- In advance taken from the refrigerator butter, eggs and cheese - even just a little warm up in the indoor environment.
- Share whites and yolks. The yolk mass, combine with soda and sugar, then mix intensively with a mixer to lighten. By this time the egg-sugar mixture will attain a homogeneous air consistency.
- In a separate bowl, combine softened butter with cheese. Also mash them until smooth.
- Spread the semolina in the curd mass. Knead thoroughly and leave to swell for about fifteen minutes. And while the proteins will beat into a soft mousse foam.
- Upon expiration of the mix carefully whites with cheese-manno-cream mix and sweetened egg yolks. The dough should come out soft and fluffy.
- Lay the basis for the pudding carefully into a greased baking dish (do not process vegetable and butter). Sprinkle the fragrant orange zest.
- Put the form in a preheated oven and cook the dessert for 35 minutes (the specified time is roughly: the precise cooking time depends on oven). The optimal temperature is 180 degrees.
Ready ruddy pudding covered in a delicious crunchy crust and falls off the sides of the tank. Before cut into portions, delicacy should be slightly cool.