Ingredients for the basics:
- 0.5 PT wheat flour,
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt,
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 120 g butter,
- 50 g ground hazelnuts, salt.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 3 eggs,
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 350 ml natural yoghurt,
- 100 g sugar
- a pinch of salt,
- ¼ Tsp. of vanilla,
- lemon juice.
- To start, mix the sugar, flour, add salt and ground hazelnuts.
- Chilled butter is mixed with flour ground and crushed. Next, you add the natural yogurt and knead the dough. It is rolled out to a thickness of half a centimeter thick and is transported in a pre-greased baking dish (use a rolling pin).
- In the form you need to make a side height of approximately two inches. The recommended diameter of the mold should be about 20 cm.
- Place pie in preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10 minutes.
- The next step is preparing the filling for the pie. First, separate the yolks from the whites. Whites need to be whipped to white foam, adding a little salt, and RUB the yolks with sugar. Alternating, add the sifted flour and yoghurt to the egg yolks and sugar. Next add the vanilla and lemon juice, and then enter the resulting weight into a protein mixture.
- After 10 minutes take out the pie shell from the oven and add it to the stuffing.
- Again put the pie into the oven and bake it for about 35 minutes. On the cake soon turn Golden. The taste of the pie turns out moderately sweet, not cloying.