- Potatoes - 2 PCs;
- Fish - 250 g;
- Bay leaf;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- Red pepper - 1 tsp;
- Pickled or salted cucumbers - 2 PCs.;
- Chopped ginger root
- Olives - 11 PCs;
- Fresh tomatoes;
- Vegetable oil;
- Tomato paste - 20 g;
- Black pepper - 2 pea
- Lemon - 1 PC.
- First of all, prepare the broth based on fish bones and heads. In the cooking process, which lasts about a half hour, add the cleaned onion onion with black pepper. Supported slow fire, cover the pan with a lid is not required.
- As the formation of foam must be deleted. Ready broth must be filtered, then boil the fish fillet in it until soft. When you are finished, take out and put the fish in a bowl.
- Cleaned a couple of potatoes (if desired, they can be added).
- Bulgarian pepper wash and get rid of the core – cut in small cubes and send to the broth.
- We clean, shred and lightly fry the second onion in sunflower oil. We pour the finely chopped ginger and hot pepper, followed by chopped tomato (seeds previously removed).
- While the vegetables are roasting, squeeze the juice of half a citrus. It, along with a tablespoon of tomato paste, also move the pan. Give everything a good stir and add 100-200 g of brine (marinade will not work). We continue to extinguish.
- Cucumbers and olives cut in small slices. When the potatoes in the broth is almost ready, will add them to the saucepan with Bay leaf and slices of boiled fish fillet.
- Add dressing and salt to taste, cook for another five minutes.
When applying fragrant fish soup can be decorated with a slice of lemon or parsley.