- 11 apples (different varieties);
- 1 handful of almonds;
- 1 handful prunes;
- 4 tbsp sugar syrup (agave).
- Apples to wash, but not peel. Recommended for variety of taste to take apples of several varieties, but the same size so they bake evenly.
- The apples, carefully remove the core using special cleaning) so that the hole was only on one side. It is necessary that agave does not leak when baking on a baking sheet, and survived in the bullseye.
- Put the prunes in a bowl, pour hot water and leave to stand until soft. If the prune itself is soft, then you can skip this procedure.
- Almonds are also put into a deep bowl, pour hot water and leave to stand for 5-7 minutes. Then the hot water is drained, and the almonds are thoroughly rinsed with cold water and want to clean. This procedure will make the almonds a little softer and softer.
- Take a baking sheet (form) for baking and cover it with parchment paper.
- On paper lay out all the apples, placing them with the hole facing up.
- Each Apple stuffed with almonds and prunes, and stuffing to pour sugar syrup.
- Send a baking sheet for 40-50 minutes in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. The time of roasting may vary, as each oven has its own characteristics. This factor must be taken into account.
- Ready apples baked with prunes and almonds, remove from oven, slightly cool, transfer to a platter and serve as dessert.