- To monitor the cleanliness of the body and especially the hands that are a no-no, and will touch the face, holding up the infection. Wash better with a mixture of mineral water with sea salt: 1 Cup water a couple of tablespoons of sea salt. After 2 weeks, it cleans the face, inflammatory process disappears.
- Taking baths by adding concentrated decoctions. The best effect is given Wheatgrass rhizomes. Ten minutes should boil them in the water: at half a bucket of water 100 grams of herb, you can add burdock root. Taking these baths through the day, you can get rid of any lesions, including boils.
- Walking, especially in Sunny weather very useful as UV rays kill the pathogenic microbes.
Decoctions and infusions for ingestion
- Very useful in such cases yeast drink: 10 grams of yeast diluted with boiled water to 3/4 Cup, add some sugar and give an hour to play. This drink should be drunk within 20 days after making a three-week break for the same period, repeat the course.
- Infusion of nettle may help to solve the problem: nettle leaves soaked in a liter of cold water over night, and during the day drink this infusion in small portions.
- Effective against juvenile acne is the juice of the rhizomes and stems of couch grass: they should be washed, mince. In the pressed juice it is necessary to add the same amount of hot water. The daily intake is 3 cups. To drink 21 -22 day.
- For healing of acne, apply tincture of horseradish wine vinegar. Hell RUB, fill a glass bowl 3/4 full , and top up the wine bite and insist 10 days. The lesion of acne is moistened with tincture and hold ten minutes, then wash the face.
- Very effective in dealing with acne, the following recipe: 100g of vodka to put 4 drops of iodine and stir in the protein of one egg. A quarter of an hour to keep the mask on your face, then rinse with water.
- Radical cure skin mask: take 1 tablespoon on alcohol infused with marigold petals, dripping lemon juice (approximately 15 drops) and then carefully injected into white clay, taken in the amount of three tablespoons. The resulting mass is held on the face a quarter of an hour. Clay dries inflamed pimples, clears them of impurities, tightens pores.
Herbal treatment requires time and patience, but these efforts will provide a clean, velvety skin – a Testament to the beauty and health.
Advice 2: How to get rid of couch grass
Creeping wheat-grass is the real enemy of farmers and gardeners. This plant has a strong root system that is deeply rooted in the earth. If this weed is not eradicated completely, Wheatgrass can grow from even small root.
Get rid of couch grass with chemicals
In the fight against this weed effective herbicides of continuous action. It is better to use glyptodontidae funds, for example, "Glyfos", "Uragan Forte", "Tornado", "Glyphosate", etc. the Most favorable time for applying a chemical preparation – period, starting from the tillering of the weed to its heading.
Wheatgrass reproduces by seed and rhizome.
After application of the chosen drug on the leaves or stems of the Wheatgrass is absorbed by means of a plant for 4-5 hours. After 5-7 days chemical reaches the root system and spreads to other parts of the plant, resulting in disturbed synthesis of amino acids and Wheatgrass begins to die. Usually, to completely destroy the weed, it will take 2 to 3 weeks.
Trapped in soil chemical drug quickly loses its activity, and after a time decomposes into natural components. Although it is not recommended to apply herbicides more than 1 time in 2-3 years.
The most effective folk methods of dealing with Wheatgrass
Homeland is the ground, it is recommended to choose carefully all the roots of couch grass, not leaving even the smallest pieces. For greater efficiency put on his land should be divided into several sections (this will facilitate the process of combating couch grass). Each such area is treated carefully, and its boundaries sprinkled with 6% vinegar. This procedure is recommended to perform twice a year: early spring and autumn, after the harvest (this is very effective, next spring, this weed will not make themselves known).
To reduce the viability of remaining in the soil the roots, dug on the site is recommended to put the zucchini, oats, corn, buckwheat, alfalfa or peas. The norm of seeding should be increased by 10% - 15%. The root system of these plants will not grow weed, so the grass will soon die.
A similar effect have dahlias.
To get rid of the weed will help the cardboard. In early spring the land where "settled" wheat grass, are covered with cardboard, poured on top a small layer of soil (7-10 cm) and seeded it with plants with small root system, for example, it may be dill or other greens. The roots of couch grass due to shortfall of light will decompose, and so the weed will die.
Another effective way is to cut the green wheat grass with ploskorez Fokine (this is not to damage the root system of the plant). This procedure should be done every 5-6 days without receiving food, the roots will begin to deform and the plant will die.
Advice 3: What is so useful juice mug
Burdock ( or burdock) are used in folk medicine for a long time. The leaves of the plant contains numerous medicinal ingredients (inulin, protein, essential oils, etc.). The most useful juice mug.
The healing properties of the juice of burdock
The juice of burdock is a potent antibacterial agent. It is used orally for colds, inflammation or treat wounds and burns. The tool has diaphoretic, choleretic and diuretic properties. Juice of burdock remarkably improves digestion because it promotes the active development of enzymes, protein processing. It normalizes metabolism, has a positive effect on the immune system and is an excellent tool.
Juice of burdock might slow the development of tumors – cysts and tumors due to the presence of phytosterol. This substance is an alkaloid with antitumor activity. The composition of plants include the polysaccharide inulin, which is a natural sugar substitute. It is used in diabetes to lower blood sugar levels. Inulin lowers cholesterol levels in the blood, helps to normalize digestion, neutralizes harmful substances in the intestine.
Juice of burdock are rich in bitter, essential oils, protein. Due to the bitterness of the beverage has a positive effect on digestion. These substances contribute to the normalization of metabolism, weaken the process of fermentation, activate the work of the pancreas and the production of bile, which improves digestion.
Part of the juice of burdock include tannins that have an astringent action. Their useful properties are used in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders, burns, and in poisoning by heavy metals, poisons of plant origin. Also in the plant contains stearic and palmitic acid, mucus, resins, micro and macro elements (boron, copper, titanium, manganese, tin, zinc and iron).
How to cook and apply the juice of burdock
Juice of burdock can be purchased in a pharmacy or prepared at home. Fresh, washed roots and leaves of several plants must be crushed and overcome. The remaining raw materials, pour boiling water in the ratio 1:10 and leave to steep for 2 hours. Then, the infusion squeeze and mix it with juice. The beverage is stored in a sterile utensils, placed in the refrigerator.
Juice of burdock taken during the month of 15 ml 3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals. If necessary, after the month of course means repeat. For colds the juice of burdock mixed with natural honey and taken orally 50 ml of 5 times a day. As an external tool is used, applied on the affected area. With dandruff, dry scalp, itching, hair loss it daily rubbed into the scalp.