- Yeast dough – 400 g;
- Salmon – 450 g;
- Breadcrumbs – 150 g;
- Mayonnaise – to taste;
- Chicken egg – 2 PCs;
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l;
- Sesame oil – 2 tbsp. l;
- Carrots – 2 PCs;
- Lettuce – 150 g;
- Green onions – 40 g;
- Parsley – 40 g;
- Fresh ginger root – 10 g.
- To begin cooking, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Take the finished dough is made. You can use store-bought, but you can do it yourself. Using the form or any round object, cut out dough 12 identical circles. Place them on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes. Once the buns are ready, remove them from the oven and leave to cool.
- Fresh unfrozen salmon cut into small pieces. Peel the carrots and finely chop. Wash, dry and chop the greens. The root of the ginger RUB on a small grater.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, fish, carrots, greens and ginger. Form small patties. Roll in seasoned bread crumbs crackers.
- On medium heat put the pan. Pour the sesame and vegetable oil. Put in a pan 4 patties. Fry on both sides until Golden brown for 5-7 minutes. Use all the stuffing.
- The cutlets put on a plate with paper towels and cover with foil.
- Finished rolls cut in half horizontally. Smear the bottom part with mayonnaise inside. Put the lettuce, and it is the resulting cake. Cover with the second half of the bun.
Instead of mayonnaise dipping you can use a spicy Asian sauce or mustard.