- Cottage cheese – 200 g
- Banana – 2 PCs.
- Oatmeal – 150 g
- Peanuts – 50 g
- Walnuts – 50 g
- Coconut – 100 g
- Chocolate bar – 100 g
- Whisk with a blender banana and curd to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- In the resulting puree, add the cereal. Of these ingredients knead the dough with your hands.
- Remove the prepared dough in the fridge and let it infuse for an hour.
- Remove the dough, form with your hands small balls. Granulate in a blender with peanuts and walnuts. Roll the cheese-banana balls in a mixture of crushed nuts and coconut flakes, came down priplesti to further candy well lay on the surface.
- Place balls on a baking sheet. Bake cookies in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- After the desired time remove biscuits from oven, let cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Dip each candy into melted chocolate, place on tray and put in the refrigerator.
For those who follow the figure, do not have to make candy with chocolate icing. You can eat them just like that, without filling. In addition, roll the mixture back in poppy or sesame, and in the very mass, add the apricots, raisins, prunes, a variety of candied fruits. It all depends on your preferences.