Ingredients for the dough:
- 3 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar;
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 1 tsp of baking powder.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 70 g of oil;
- 140 g brown sugar;
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon;
- 230 g fresh or frozen cranberries.
- The oven turn on and heat to 170 degrees.
- Oil spread in a saucepan and melt, using minimal heat. After there also add sugar, mix everything and cook until the sugar is dissolved, do not forget to constantly stir. At the end of cooking in butter mass pour the cinnamon again mix everything and remove from heat.
- Fresh cranberries cleaned of twigs and leaves, thoroughly washed under cold water and a little dry. Note that for this recipe you can use frozen cranberries.
- To take a large rectangular baking pan and thoroughly grease it with a piece of butter.
- In the form pour the butter-sugar mass. On top of mass lay on the prepared cranberries. Everything is thoroughly mixed (in my uniform) and flatten with a spoon.
- In the bowl of a blender combine the eggs with the sugar and beat them until smooth. Then in the whipped mass add pre-sifted flour and baking powder. Once again all carefully mix, pour into mold on top of the berry filling and again to level.
- Filled to send the form in a hot oven for approximately 30-40 minutes. Cooking time need to define yourself, because every oven bakes differently.
- Half an hour later the willingness of cake to check with a match or toothpick. If the dough clings to the tree, then the cake is ready.
- Cranberry pie is ready remove from the oven, cool slightly, skin from the mold, cut into portions and serve with hot tea (coffee).