- 6 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. sugar;
- 200 g of margarine;
- 3 tbsp sour cream;
- 3 tbsp. flour;
- 1 packet of powder for baking;
- 1 tbsp monkey
- 1 pack of jelly (optional);
- About 500 g of rhubarb;
- The parchment paper.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Proteins delayed, and whisk the yolks with 1 Cup sugar. Margarine should be soft, so in advance, 2-3 hours prior to cooking the dough on the cake, you need to remove it from the refrigerator.
- Add the margarine and beat well with a mixer. Then pour in the liquid cream.
- 2 cups flour mixed with baking powder biscuits and added a little.
- When the dough becomes thick and difficult to beat with a mixer, add the remaining flour and knead elastic dough.
- The fourth part of dough put in a plastic bag and put in the freezer. The rest of the dough put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Rhubarb peeled and cut into small pieces approximately 1 inch. Take out the dough from the refrigerator.
- Grease the baking container with a layer of margarine, Staley parchment, grease it also with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Put the dough in a container and hands gently spreading over the entire surface of the pan, forming boards.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Spread on the dough chopped rhubarb, sprinkle it all with semolina. Well whisk the whites with 1 Cup sugar, optional add the jelly. Whites should be thick, like meringue. Pour the whites into the baking pan, spread well.
- Retrieved from the freezer the dough and grate it on top of proteins on a large grater. Put bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
Rhubarb can be replaced with apples, but then you should put half a Cup less sugar to proteins, so the cake was not very sweet.