• 3 large tomato;
• ½ Cup lentils;
• 1 onion;
• ½ Carrot;
• 1 large potato;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• 50 ml of plain water;
• 1 tbsp tomato paste;
• 4 tbsp sunflower oil;
• ½ Tsp Basil;
• ½ Tsp of oregano;
• salt and pepper mixture.
1. Lentils, rinse and boil, following the instructions on the package.
2. The onion and carrots to clean and wash. Onion cut into small cubes, and carrots – the short straws.
3. In a pan pour 3 tbsp oil and carefully heat it.
4. In hot oil put onion and fry it until Golden. After the onions put the carrots and fry all together until tender, stirring occasionally.
5. At the end of the roasting in the pan pour tomato paste diluted with plain water. Then add the lentils. All this is to season with salt, pepper, oregano and Basil. Stir and saute for 2-3 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, wash the tomatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Of all the halves, carefully remove the pulp, making it a teaspoon.
7. Tomato pulp into small cubes, place into the frying pan to the vegetables with the lentils and stir. obsessed pans to extinguish on slow fire 5-7 minutes, then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
8. Potatoes to clear, RUB on a large grater, squeeze with hands and spread in a plate. There also add 1 tbsp oil salt, pepper and garlic, passed through the frog. All carefully mix.
9. Halves of tomatoes to stuff the cooled vegetable mass, sprinkle with the grated potatoes with spices, spread on a baking sheet and send for 20-25 minutes in oven preheated to 180 degrees.
10. In 25 minutes you can turn the grill so the potatoes are a bit flushed.
11. Prepared tomatoes stuffed with cheche