Ingredients for the basics:
• 0.4 kg. minced pork;
• 1 egg;
• 1 slice of bread or buns;
• 1 tsp. chopped parsley;
• 1 tsp. seasoning (mustard, turmeric, Basil, onions, carrots);
• 1 pinch of cumin;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• 1 tbsp soy sauce;
• ½ Cup of breadcrumbs;
• 4 tbsp sunflower oil.
Ingredients for the filling:
• 4 tbsp curd cheese;
• 1 tsp sweet paprika;
• greens of onions and garlic.
- Minced meat in a bowl and knead by hand. There beat the egg, add the crushed clove of garlic, parsley and seasoning blend. To fill all the soy sauce and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Slice of bread (of bread) scald with boiling water and stir into the prepared stuffing.
- Cream cheese (type Philadelphia) put in a bowl and mash with a fork. Greens onion garlic finely chopped with a knife and add to the cheese. Fill the stuffing paprika and mix well until smooth.
- Breadcrumbs pour into a deep plate.
- 1 tbsp minced to spread on the crackers and make in her hands a small indentation for the stuffing.
- In deepening put 1 tsp cheese filling. To form a cake so that the filling remains inside.
- Formed breaded cutlet to the breadcrumbs from all possible sides. This procedure is repeated until, until all components of the cutlets.
- Prepared cutlets with creamy filling fry in sunflower oil until brown, put in another pan (pan) and a little put out to tender.
- Then all steamed cutlets to pass on a dish and serve sprinkled with chopped greens of onions.
- Note that these burgers with unusual toppings combine very well with spicy salads with fresh vegetables and cabbage.