This type of cabbage is rich in vitamins, phosphorus and mineral salts, a good part of the calcium, potassium, iron, and cobalt. During the diet kohlrabi is a godsend, one hundred grams of vegetable just of 41.7 kcal. Use Northern lemon regulates and normalizes the functioning of internal organs responsible for metabolism in the body. Contributes to the development of immunity to infections. Has a beneficial impact on the overall cleansing of the body, adjusts blood pressure.
Often this cabbage can be eaten raw without any processing in salads or as a snack, the young leaves North lemon, incidentally, is also edible. Even it is used for medical purposes. The juice of this vegetable or decoction from North of lemon will help to cope with various diseases. You can try to cook a very tasty dish - baked kohlrabi with chicken and mushrooms.
We will need:
- 3 large kohlrabi
- 100 gr. breast of chicken
- Mushrooms (any) 100 gr.
- 1 onion
- 1 large tomato
- Salt, spices to taste
- 150 ml cream
- 900 ml tomato paste
- Kohlrabi should be washed clean, in the following way: cut a small tip and gently clean out the pulp so as not to break the skin, it should remain intact.
- Slice the finer the pulp and set it aside. Boil long for salty water on your skin, 10-15 minutes will be enough to take out and leave to cool.
- For the filling, you need to chop mushrooms, tomato, onion, chicken (cut into small strips) send to obzhivatjsya in the butter to half, or until almost cooked. Add spices, salt and mix with the kohlrabi pulp.
- Next, fill with a stuffing of containers from the skins, pour some cream, fold in the baking pan with a deep bottom.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Tomato paste mix with the remaining cream, add the necessary spices and prisolit. Pour sauce kohlrabi, they should be in the to half. Tightly cover the form with stuffed with cabbage with foil and place in the oven, heated to 180°, - for 20, 25 minutes, the foil after this time, you can remove and bake for another ten minutes.
The recipe is very simple, and the finished stuffed kohlrabi is incredibly tasty and healthy!