Ingredients for pancakes:
- 220g mashed potatoes;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tbsp soy sauce;
- 2 tbsp of canned green peas;
- 3 tbsp sifted flour;
- 50 ml of broth (bean);
- ¼ Teaspoon baking powder for the test;
- 4 tbsp of sunflower oil.
Ingredients for sauce:
- 100 g of sour cream;
- 1 tbsp horseradish;
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
1. Cold mashed potatoes put in a bowl and thoroughly mash with a fork until smooth. Note that mashed potatoes can not cook specially for pancakes. It is recommended to use any remnants of mashed potatoes that is available in the fridge. From the taste of the pancakes is not spoiled.
2. Leeks finely chopped with a knife and add to puree. There beat 1 egg. All mix well, then pour the bean broth and soy sauce and stir again.
3. After in the resulting mass pour the flour, baking powder and peas. Necessary to prisolit and gently mix. A lot of salt to add is not necessary, because it can substitute soy sauce.
4. In a frying pan to pour sunflower oil and carefully heat it. Then into the hot oil by tablespoon prepared to shell out the dough giving it the shape of pancakes.
5. Fry on both sides until cooked as ordinary pancakes. This procedure should be done until then, until the potato dough. In the end, there should be about 15 pancakes.
6. In a bowl, mix the sour cream, horseradish and soy sauce. Sprinkle it with chopped onions herbs (maybe dill) and serve with the potato pancakes with peas.