Ingredients for the dough:
- 250 g of flour;
- 100 g whole wheat flour;
- 1 orange;
- 1 tsp of dry yeast;
- 2 tsp of honey;
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil (without flavor);
- warm water;
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 orange;
- 2 bananas;
- 1 tbsp starch;
- 180 g of sugar.
1. One orange wash and peel. This peel rubbed on a fine grater, extracting the zest, and purified from the orange and squeeze the juice with pulp.
2. The juice mixed with zest and add warm water to make 200 ml of fluid. After this the liquid, add salt, honey and oil.
3. Two kinds of flour mixed with dry yeast.
4. Both masses to combine, kneading of elastic, soft and pliable dough.
5. The finished dough roll into a ball, place in a bowl, tighten with cling film and put at least half an hour in a warm place.
6. Until the dough will come you can prepare the filling. To do this, take two oranges, wash them and cut into slices, and slices cut into slices, without peeling. If come across bones or rigid film, it is desirable to remove and cut.
7. Bananas peel and cut into rings.
8. Slices of orange and rings of bananas folded into a saucepan, cover with sugar and stir.
9. Place the saucepan on a slow fire, its contents bring to boil and boil 10 minutes.
10. Ready fruit a lot to kill with a blender into a puree and cool.
11. The cooled mashed potatoes to fill with starch and mix again.
12. Take the form with high sides (preferably with a diameter of 26 cm) and lubricate it with oil. 2/3 of the dough roll out the crust and put into the form, making high sides.
13. On the cake spread with fruit puree and flatten it with a spoon.
14. The remaining piece of dough roll into a thin crust.
15. From Korzh ordinary glass to cut a lot of circles and place them along the sides of the shape at the circle (on top of fruit puree), simulating semi-enclosed pie.
16. Cake with orange-banana filling bake 45-50 minutes in a preheated oven at 180-190 degrees.
17. Then remove from the oven, completely cooled, remove from the pan to a platter, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.