You will need
- - Brussels sprouts (500 g);
- - peeled garlic (one clove);
- - walnuts shelled (80 g);
- - walnut oil (one teaspoon);
- - smoked trout fillet (one piece);
- onion bulb (one unit);
- - olive oil (one tablespoon);
- - lemon zest and freshly squeezed juice (quite a bit);
- - salt and freshly ground pepper (at your discretion);
- - the best quality honey (1/2 tsp);
- - mustard (one teaspoon).
Experienced chefs recommend kochanchiki Brussels sprouts pre-problanshirovat, in this case, the product will be more tender.
Further, it should be clear, cut criss-cross, then for ten minutes, simmer on low heat in small amount of salted water.
Each cabbage Brussels cabbage and remove the stalk, then separate the leaves, a large and sharp knife, chop the walnuts, pour them into the pan, fry until then, until they begin to radiate a very pleasant, subtle nutty flavor.
From filet of sole to separate a thin skin, then the fish cut into small pieces, finely chop the peeled onions.
In a separate bowl mix the lemon zest and freshly squeezed juice, pepper and salt, add the mustard and honey, stir again.
Connect in a bowl the vegetable oil and whisk them rapidly with a whisk or electric mixer, then add the chopped onions.
Cut the peeled clove of garlic on the small grater to grind it right into a salad bowl, add all other components except fillets, stir and leave for five minutes. Lay on portions plates trout fillet, walnuts, and a salad.