Take care of the hands is required as well as the person. Not only the face, but the hands are the hallmark of the women. For your hands to look a little harder than for other areas of the body, as they are subject to various effects: cold, heat, handling chemicals. Over time, the skin becomes rough, wrinkled and start to exfoliate nails. To prevent unpleasant consequences of external factors and make the skin more delicate, elastic and soft, necessary systematic daily care.
In this article I would like to focus on the care folk remedies:
1. After washing dishes without wearing gloves, and washing must dip his hands in lemon juice or if there is no lemon, dilute a little lemon acid.
2. If the skin of your hands began to fade, it will help mustard bath. Need per liter of water to dissolve one teaspoon of dry mustard powder. Baths should be contrasting. Before and after a bath you need to apply on hands very greasy cream and massage movements to RUB.
3. If you are faced with the problem of dry hands or there are cracks, you need to immerse your hand in warm vegetable oil. This procedure should be performed once a week. Your hands and nails will be thankful.
4. The problem of brittle nails, you can try to resolve it with the help of the oil bath if you add a few drops of iodine.
5. Very good help to follow the hand bath infusions from different herbs: Linden, sage, chamomile. Diluted one tablespoon to a liter of hot water.
6. If you have rough skin, you must dip his hands in a solution of glycerin and chicken eggs at the rate of 2:1.
7. If reddened hands from the cold, you need to keep your hands in the water and in turn to alternate hot and cold. This procedure must be repeated a quarter of an hour.
8. If you have very sweaty hands, it will help the tub with table salt at the rate of 1 teaspoon to 1 liter of warm water.
9. If you want to lighten your hands, use lemon juice. This tool is considered to be one of the most effective.
Remember that the beauty of your pens depends primarily on well-groomed nails. Spend 15 minutes of your time and your pen will reward you doubly.