Most people want to live better. But only a few can answer a simple question about what they want to aspire to. To get what you want, you first need to understand what you want exactly. Decide what is included in the concept "live better", "become successful." Think about it, aren't these imaginary desires and goals. Whether they bring you true joy when they are implemented. To understand this, imagine that the desired is achieved. Analyze what you are feeling? If you're happy and the people close to you? How has your life changed after that?
To achieve the objectives, use the following rules, which have long been used by all successful people.
1. Decide what and when you want. Fill in the specifics of their plans. Decide what should be the level of your income. What brand and model of car do you want? What is the plan for your apartment? When you want to take a certain position? Using this method, you will significantly increase the probability of the realization of their aspirations.
2. Write down all your goals clearly and in detail. Write sentences in the present tense. For example: "I am the owner of a construction company" or "I earn five hundred dollars a month." Writing down goals, you are programming your subconscious mind on the positive, fill your desire with energy. The unwritten goal is just a wish, a dream. State of the Universe, the seriousness of his intentions.
3. For each goal make sure to set a deadline. Big goal divide into smaller and choose when to be achieved by each of them. Only it will force you to keep moving forward. Set realistic deadlines for your goals. Don't try to move mountains, but do not tighten the extreme date.
4. Make a list of things you must perform to achieve its goals. Maybe your list will include new tasks. For example, you are fond of photography and want to turn your hobby into a profitable business. Think about what needs to be done? Perhaps, you should enroll for a course, to learn various graphical editors for editing photos, chat with experienced professional photographers to improve their skills.
5. When the task list is written, turn it into a plan of action. Determine which tasks are priorities and find a way to solve them. The plan, do not forget about deadlines. Don't try to cover everything. It is unreal. Stick to the deadlines, and the result will surprise you.
6. Act, adhering to the plan. Nothing delay. Every day take steps that will help you to get closer to their targets.
7. The rule is once a quarter to analyze their actions. Re-read your goals and plans. Think not lost if they are relevant. Analyze your achievements over this period. If you correctly assigned the tasks? Did your efforts to positive results? Adjust your plans and objectives as necessary.
Always remember about your goals, constantly looking for new ways to achieve them. The road by walking!