Pain that appears in different parts of the head, may indicate some disease or be a consequence of injuries. What causes a headache and what symptoms?
1. Pain in the head and temples. This pain appears suddenly and rapidly increases. Temporal pain is a result of lack of sleep, surges in blood pressure, menopause, intoxication.
2. A morning headache. If you are regularly in the mornings, suffer from headaches, be sure to consult your doctor. Cause it can increased intracranial pressure, sleep apnea or brain tumor.
3. The result of the injury. Pain that lasts for several days after injury and is accompanied by dizziness and nausea, may indicate a concussion. Urgently refer to a specialist!
4. Cluster pain. Severe pain is concentrated in one eye, the duration can be from 20 minutes to one hour. Possible redness of the eyes, increased lacrimation and runny nose.
5. The occipital pain. Cervical osteochondrosis is often accompanied by pain in the back of his head. When you turn your head the pain increases. Occipital pain can disturb at elevated pressure, neuralgia and after exposure.