Heartburn causes retraction of the acid from the stomach into the esophagus. Disease "whet" the majority of adults, and especially "likes" pregnant women. If heartburn is very strong and constantly bothers you, you should inform the doctor.
If it only appears from time to time, it is possible to deal with it yourself. Will help change the diet and receive available without a prescription drugs that neutralize stomach acid.
• Chocolate. It relaxes the sphincter muscles of the esophagus, whose task is to block the anus from the stomach.
• Lemons. Lemon increases heartburn because it increases the acidity of gastric contents, such actions are also juices from citrus fruits and tomatoes.
• Sausage. All fatty foods increase the secretion of digestive acids, so works and eating salty foods.
• Milk. For a short time, discard the milk to soften the discomfort because dairy products wash acid from the esophagus, but when they enter the stomach, then only increase acid production.
• Mint. It has a stimulating effect on the secretion of saliva. Mint washes away the acid, however, relaxes the sphincter of the esophagus and increases the production of digestive juices.
• Coffee and other drinks that contain caffeine, because they stimulate the secretion of gastric juice, similar action has and alcohol (even small amounts).