Recipe for baking cupcakes:
- 1.5 cups flour (preferably sift);
- Cup sugar (to taste, can be less);
- 150 g butter (melt);
- teaspoon soda, slaked vinegar (a must!);
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 3 eggs;
- a pinch of salt;
- a bag of vanillin (can be less or even deleted).
From kitchen utensils: metal baking paper (silicone) molds.
The dough should be like thick cream. Bake in a preheated 150 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Will be ready when the puncture with a toothpick, the dough won't stay. Muffins should be soft, not Golden.
Please note! The mold need to fill the dough 3/4.
10 fillings for cupcakes (cupcakes)
1. Raisins. This is the most popular and classic ingredient. Don't forget to pre-soak the berries in hot water. They need to be softened and swelled. Then it will be very tasty.
2. Nuts (fruit-nut mix). I recommend to grind this stuffing in a blender to small cubes.
3. The candied fruit. Mixed candied fruit is not only delicious, but also beautiful. Cupcake with red-green-yellow patches will lift your spirits. Don't forget a stuffed chop.
4. Mac. It should pour boiling water, otherwise you will not feel the taste. Before adding to the dough, Pat with a paper towel.
5. Coconut. Add a little more to the coconut taste was felt particularly.
6. Cranberry, cranberries - my favorite filling. The berries give a gentle and pleasant acidity combined with a sweet dough.
7. Zest of lemon and orange. A classic ingredient. For conservative hostesses.
8. Spices (ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon). Here the main thing - do not overdo it.
9. Chocolate chips. To get a decent crumb, pre-cool the chocolate in the fridge, then in the blender for a few seconds. Ready.
10. Thick jam. Necessarily the filling should be thick. Maximum teaspoon. Do not overdo it, otherwise the cupcake will not work.
The amount of a Supplement depends on your taste preferences.