What types of itching there are
1. Acute itching. Occurs when medication or product that contains the allergen. It lasts up to several hours and can pass on their own.
2. Chronic itching. Occurs due to auto-intoxication. Characterized by redness and itching. Can proceed for a long period of time, from several months to a year.
3. Senile itching. Characteristic of men older than 60 years. It occurs when the sclerotic changes in the body, reducing the function of the endocrine and nervous system. The external factor is the weakening of the skin and its laxity.
4. Seasonal itching. Aggravation occurs in autumn and winter. Characteristic of individuals with diseases of the autonomic nervous system.
5. Heat itching. Occurs in the summer as a reaction to sunlight.
6. High-rise itching. Typical at a height of 8000 meters above sea level. During the descent below this level the itching stops.
7. Itching during pregnancy is caused by self-poisoned body of the baby.
8. Localized. Stimuli are often dyes, clothes, bowel disease.
Itching during pregnancy
Quite often, moms complain that they have itchy belly in early and late pregnancy. Sometimes the itching becomes unbearable. And therefore, doctors recommend a pregnant woman for examination to identify the cause and begin treatment. Intense itching, especially during pregnancy, should be cause for concern.
In the later stages the skin is stretched, and the belly longer and can cause discomfort. Relieve itching you can use fat cream. Why itchy belly during pregnancy, can only tell the doctor. But possible reasons may include increased sensitivity of women to various synthetic fabrics, and cosmetics.
But the causes of itching can be diseases of internal organs:
1. The failure of the liver. Itch often appears at night and is accompanied by a burning sensation.
2. Allergies. For example, you might develop allergic reactions to citrus, chocolate or seafood. This may appear a small rash on my stomach. It itches from time to time when making allergen.
3. Cholestasis. This is a dangerous condition that threatens the life of the mother and the unborn baby. It more often affects women with cholelithiasis, chronic cholecystitis or past hepatitis A. Therefore, if a woman scratched belly, feet and hands, should pay attention to it.
If rash on stomach child
Why itchy belly and rash? The child's body is not perfect, the immune system is weakened. In General, the rash itself is a symptom of an infectious disease. If the child appeared in her first symptoms, contact the pediatrician.
Causes rash and itching in children
1. Perhaps the child has measles. Measles is an infectious disease accompanied by headache, fever and a runny nose. Child annoying bright light, he is constantly coughing. The rash appears not only on the abdomen but on the head, behind the ears, and then throughout the body. It disappears three days later.
2. Varicella, or as it's called in the people, the chicken pox. When the chickenpox rash spread throughout the body, including the stomach.
3. Rubella. Represents pink spots round shape. They are common as well as with chicken pox, throughout the body.
4. Mono. Is characterized by eruptions on the belly, limbs and face.
5. Non-communicable nature of the disease. Itchy and belly rash appears the child is not the cause of the infection. The role of the factor causing itching and rash, can play an Allergy or synthetic fabric. Very often newborn children suffer from prickly heat, especially in summer.
If on stomach itchy spots
Red spots on stomach itchy because of problems in the body. Her identify will be possible only after a complete examination. You should not self-medicate because the spots may be infectious. The most common causes of itching and appearance of red spots:
1. Ringworm. This disease is characterized by lesions in patches that flake and itch unbearably.
2. Urticaria. Occurs more frequently when the insect bites, the failure of the liver, taking medications or products.
4. Erythema. The papules tend to grow and merge with each other.
5. Atopic dermatitis - this disease has a chronic course. Treated with antiallergic drugs.
Pimples on abdomen
Pimples are small inflamed bumps. Pimples on stomach itchy and appear for different reasons.
1. Possible allergic reaction. For example, the skin may not react to the allergen, but the inflamed area will be felt itching.
2. Irritation of the skin. There is no proper skin care.
3. Reaction to external stimuli.
4. Skin diseases.
Quite often women are at the doctor ask: "Why itchy belly?" Factors for this are many. For example, the same pregnancy. As you grow belly skin is stretching. Constant irritation from underwear. It is possible that the elastic on your panties is too tight, and she constantly rubs and causes irritation. The same goes for jeans and pants with low waist.
Treatment itching and rashes
Before starting treatment, you should find out why itchy belly, for what reasons rash. If allergies are assigned to anti-Allergy drugs - ointments or tablets. You should also get rid of the allergen, if it is a cat or dog is to give it in good hands, products, or drugs that caused itching and a rash, throw it away.
In diseases of infectious etiology the treatment consists in the application of various ointments, lotions and tablets. For example, for scabies isolate the patient and disinfect the room in which he was. This is done in order not to infect the people around him. When rubella, chickenpox, scarlet fever appointed antibacterial and antipyretic drugs.