The reasons for the increase of sugar in the urine
The term "sugar" includes two elements: glucose and fructose. As a rule, a urine test detects glucose, which is absorbed by the intestinal wall and is a source of energy for the body. When excess amounts of glucose there is its accumulation in liver cells and a partial hit in the kidneys. In the urine of a healthy person blood sugar levels must not exceed 0.2 mmol/L. During pregnancy, a higher level of 6-7 mmol/l because of the changes hormonal balance in a woman's body.
Exceeding this amount may be the result of:
- stressful situations;
- excessive physical exertion;
- taking certain medications;
- abuse of sugary foods;
- the development of serious diseases of the endocrine system, adrenal glands, brain tumors.
Ways to decrease sugar in the urine
To effectively reduce the level of sugar need to radically revise the diet. The specialist selects the optimal products, which reduce the content of glucose in the body. It is often necessary to completely abandon the use of confectionery, honey, sugar, sweet fruit, etc.
A one-time increase in sugar in the urine does not affect the whole body. The danger is confirmed by glycosuria with repeated testing. This requires timely access to a specialist for treatment, as there is high risk of developing diabetes.
To effectively reduce sugar help following traditional medicines:
- decoction of leaves of bilberry;
- 2 tsp of dried brewer's yeast three times a day;
- infusion of birch buds or lilac;
- infusion of roots of dandelion, nettle leaves, bilberry leaves, lady's mantle and pods of kidney beans 1 tbsp. l. three times a day;
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds 3 times a day;
- 1 teaspoon on an empty stomach and before bed ground nodules stahisa.
A mixture of 100 g of garlic and 1 liter of dry red wine increases the production of insulin, which reduces sugar in the blood and urine. For this you need to chop the garlic, pour the wine and put in a dark place for 2 weeks, occasionally shaking the flask. Then strain and take 1-2 tablespoons three times a day before meals.
For the cleansing and normalization of metabolic processes in the body, it is recommended to take an infusion of St. John's wort, knotweed, plantain leaves, roots of couch grass and other medicinal plants.