According to the law of the Russian Federation citizen residing temporarily in the same place for more than 90 days must obtain a temporary registration. Otherwise provides for the recovery of a fine in the amount of 2000 rubles. The result of registration shall be issued a certificate confirming registration at the place of stay.

There is a list of documents required for the implementation of the registration of minors. These include: the mother's passport, and a photocopy of the second, third, and fifth pages; a document confirming the identity of the father, and his copy. It is worth noting that the passport of the Pope is required only if it is recorded in the birth certificate. In addition, you must submit a certificate of residence of that parent which kid is not going to register.

Also mandatory on the hands should be on the birth certificate of the child and its copy. In some situations, ask the extract from the house register. And, of course, you need to make a statement from the parents of a baby asking for its registration. You also need to write a statement on behalf of a child, a sample of which are always available at the stand of the passport.

What are the features of temporary registration of the child

In contrast to the procedure of registration at the place of residence of an adult citizen registration temporary registration of the baby is more lightweight. The fact that registration at the place of residence of a child under 18 years of age to his parents temporarily residing in a residential area which by right of ownership belongs to other persons, occurs without the consent of the owners. This means that there is no need to submit documents that are the basis for the temporary residence of a citizen: statement by owner granting the citizen a room for housing; employment contract; the certificate of registration of rights to housing. In addition, when making a temporary registration of the baby in the room housing cooperatives in the place of residence of his parents does not need the consent of the boards of these organizations.

How is a temporary registration of the child separately from his parents

The law allows the possibility of provisional registration of a child under 14 years of age without their legal representatives. This should be a written consent of a parent of the child; be sure to submit documents on the basis of which it can be moving and temporary residence in the relevant premises (the contract of social hiring, the statement of the citizen, which provided the use of a residential premises, a certificate of registration of housing).