You will need
- - Red sweet pepper (medium size) — 3 PCs.
- - Onions — 2 PCs.
- - Bread crumbs — 1/2 tbsp.
- - Walnuts (kernel) — 3/4 tbsp.
- - Garlic — 2-3 tooth.
- - Olive oil — 5-7 tbsp.
- - Chili pepper - 2 PCs.
- - Juice of lemon — 1/2 PCs.
- - Pomegranate juice — 2-3 tbsp
- - Sugar — 1 tbsp
- - Salt (to taste) — 1 tsp
- - Jeera — 1/2 tsp
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Clean the chili of seeds and partitions. Cut into two halves, put on a baking tray and put into the oven. Cook 13 minutes.
In a pan pour olive oil, put on high heat. Finely chop the garlic and onion, put in pan. Fry until Golden color.
Grind grains of cumin. Cooked in the oven pepper peel.
In a blender put all the ingredients except oil and onions. To turn on the blender.
Add the onion and garlic from the pan together with the oil. Again include a blender.
Serve with mozzarella cheese, pre-sprinkled pasta greens.