TOP 10 proven ways to cool hot tea
1. You can keep ready in the freezer of a convenience ice cube. Add it to boiling water can significantly reduce the degree in a relatively short period of time.
Man invented many ways to cool the tea, which is also true for coffee.
2. Or use the grandmother's method - to drink tea from the saucer. The large surface of the liquid promotes better its evaporation, but already there is a cooling working of physical laws.
3. If you happen to work in places where there is access to liquid nitrogen, a small amount is able to turn boiling water into a refreshing drink. Do not overdo it, if you don't want to "grind" the tea. And observe safety precautions!
4. The following method can be called "Fool time". For this you need to pour the tea, put it on the workspace and just get distracted by the everyday routine. Clean the Basket, read the news, answer current emails, and there is... tea quietly become the desired temperature.
5. If it is winter or deep autumn, just roll down the window and put a Cup of boiling water from the cracks. The drink cool for a few minutes.
6. Well, if there's not milk and it is in the refrigerator. A small addition will significantly reduce the degree of tea.
7. People who are not experiencing warm feelings to milk, recommended just pour hot welding cold boiled water, pre-chilled in the decanter.
8. Method "come from childhood". Perhaps, in my childhood my parents have chilled the tea, just pouring it from Cup to Cup. This option works in the twenty-first century!
9. Make a "heat sink" of a few teaspoons. Put several of Cutlery in boiling water, and it cools down very quickly.
10. For lovers of tea "vprikusku" boiling water is just not a problem. Dunk a cracker or a biscuit in the drink and then just eat. No problem!
How not to cool the tea
Among ordinary lovers of warm or cool tea may be those who prefer extreme ways of cooling. Experience shows that the most common option for newcomers in this business was, is and will be – freezer.
Oddly enough, the error in this simple case also happen if too much hurry.
As practice shows, if you can fit a tea Cup of boiling water between the frozen dumplings, cutlets and meat, nothing good will come of it. Freezer just "flow", while the tea still will keep the high temperature.
Advice 2: How to quickly remove redness
Redness on the skin may appear due to variety of reasons. To effectively and quickly take it off, you need to understand what exactly it is called. If you change the color of the skin associated with vascular disorders or diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, diseases of the endocrine glands, female reproductive organs, respiratory tract, etc., to solve the problem quickly, unfortunately, will not succeed. In this case, you need treatment. But to remove temporary redness of the skin in the shortest time possible.
You will need
- - chamomile;
- - Bay leaves;
- - aloe juice;
- - parsley;
- - St. John's wort;
- - yarrow;
- - med;
- - egg yolk;
- - lemon juice;
- - essential oil of grapefruit;
- - green clay;
- - white clay;
- - sour milk;
- - potato juice;
- - starch;
- - cucumber.
If you notice that a redness appears on the skin after washing with soap, rubbing it with a towel, touching the hands, maybe your skin is just very sensitive. Try to avoid frequent washing, use of a soothing lotion or special creams (they are usually sold in pharmacies). It is not recommended to frequently touch your face with your hands, as well as much of its grind. In addition, avoid too hot and spicy, and spicy food. Alcoholic drinks are also contraindicated.
Sensitive skin and skin affected by dust, wind or frost, you can quickly calm down, taking advantage of the compress from the infusion of chamomile, decoction of dried Bay leaf, strong brewed black tea or aloe juice (or cream that contains the juice).
Warm decoction of chamomile to rinse the face several times a day. It moisturizes, disinfects and calms the skin. You can use parsley broth, which soothes and whitens the skin. Or decoction of lime, of St. John's wort or yarrow.
The soothing mask can be prepared from a melted honey with the addition of egg yolk and a couple teaspoons of lemon juice. While you certainly should not be allergic to honey. Apply this mask on the face avoiding the under-eye area, soak a few minutes. After that, rinse your skin well, Pat dry and apply moisturizer.
Pores and relieve redness promotes honey-yoghurt mask (mix ratio 1:1). If you want to this mixture you can add a few drops of essential oil of grapefruit.
To cope with the redness on the skin will help you and clay, green or white. Dilute it with water until thick cream and put on a quarter of an hour on the face. Then rinse with warm water.
Sometimes the skin may turn red due to an allergic reaction to any substance or drug. If this was due to direct contact with the skin (for example, if you use cream or detergent), rinse affected area with running water and then apply a moisturizing cream with a soothing effect. And try to continue to be wary of such substances. If the redness appeared after the introduction of allergen inside, cleanse your organism from toxins (can help activated charcoal or tools with the same action), take Allergy medication. After that you should undergo Allergy test to identify for the future that can provoke.
If your skin is red because of sunburn, grease it with sour milk or potato juice. In this case you can use and starch, several times a day pripudrivania his face.
Will cool and soothe the skin are also common cucumber. Pre-clean and RUB it on a grater, and then put on the itchy places. After 10 minutes remove the mask.
But what if the time to relieve redness there, and it is important for you to hide it? Disguise it. To do this, use concealer and translucent (if small blushed areas of the skin) or dense Foundation. And try not to wear clothes in bright colors; choose black, dark brown, Burgundy, dark green or purple.
Advice 3: How to remove puffiness
A large amount of fluid before bedtime, salty or spicy foods can lead to unpleasant puffiness in the morning. To give the face a fresh look, to remove puffiness under the eyes is not so difficult, you need to know a few secrets.
You will need
- - cold and hot water;
- - ice from decoctions of herbs;
- - potatoes;
- green tea;
- - bandages or gauze;
- - cabbage;
- - parsley root.
Try to make a contrast washing. Rinse face several times alternately cold and hot water, finish washing with cold water or wipe with ice. Well, if your refrigerator is in this case harvested ice from the decoction of celandine, chamomile, St. John's wort.
Sit comfortably in a chair and make yourself a massage. Easy stroke and pinch the skin from the center to the periphery along the massage lines. Run your fingers from top to bottom – first on the forehead, then under the eyes, to the temples from the nose, the cheekbones. This massage will take no more than minutes, during this time, improve microcirculation of the skin and puffiness of the face reduced.
Make a mask from raw potatoes. Grate peeled potatoes on a grater, gently squeeze the pulp (juice you can drink, it is good for digestion) and apply the pulp on the face. Minutes rinse with warm water.
Finely chop the pumpkin and cook over low heat, adding water. When it seethe, let cool and add the honey (in two parts pumpkin to one part honey), and stir. Apply on face and rinse after 10 minutes.
Flavored brew green tea and cool. In a cool infusion of wet cloth gauze and apply to face, remove after 10 minutes, rinse the skin.
To relieve swelling of the legs, wrap them with cabbage leaves or a paste of mashed cabbage, from top to wear leg warmers or wrap the feet with bandages. After an hour it will be noticeable result, but it is best to do this procedure at night.
If you often swollen eyelids, mince parsley roots and freeze. As soon as the need is urgent to remove puffiness, place defrosted ground on the cloth and apply to eyelids for 10 minutes.
So in the morning look, try the evening to drink less fluid, not to drink alcohol, eat fatty, salty and spicy. In addition, it is good to drink a Cup of diuretic tea.