Drink plenty of fluids

The consumption of large quantities of water or other liquids will make you urinate more often. This in turn will help wash out kidney stones. Up to 90% of stones can be deduced in a similar way and only the remaining approximately 10% will require additional measures. A sign that you drink enough water is clear or light yellow urine color.
Follow a diet, try to eliminate from your diet high-fat food.

A solution of vinegar

There are several proven methods of removing kidney stones at home. One of them is the use of Apple cider vinegar. Vinegar has an alkalinizing effect on blood and urine, it contributes to the destruction of stones accumulated in the kidney. To drink it in its pure form is quite unpleasant, so it is best to dilute it, for example, honey (1 tablespoon vinegar to 2 tablespoons of honey) or lemon juice (1/2 lemon 1 spoonful of vinegar).

Dandelion root

Another way to quickly get rid of kidney stones – drink tincture of dandelion root. It is an effective remedy possessing tonic properties. It also promotes the production of bile, helps to clean the digestive tract. Instead of dandelion roots, which are sold in the form of herbs, you can drink dandelion tea or add the leaves of this plant in salads.

Anti-inflammatory drugs

The presence of kidney stones of large size may cause the attacks can be acute pain. In such cases, doctors often prescribe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, having analgesic effect. Such drugs include: aspirin, diclofenac, ibuprofen, naproxen, etc. Consult with your doctor before taking these drugs, they have a number of side effects.
Children up to 18 years is recommended to avoid the use of aspirin. It can cause Reye's syndrome (brain damage and liver).

Please, doctor

In most cases, kidney stones are excreted in a natural way within a few days, but complications, you should immediately seek medical help. If you have a urinary tract infection, when the kidney stones need medical intervention. Also contact the doctors if you have only one kidney, you have had a transplant of that organ or you have a compromised immune system. Methods of treatment of this disease in pregnant women depend on the trimester. A blocked ureter with stones, which interfere with the normal urination is also a cause for immediate treatment to doctors.