Causes and symptoms of worms in a child
In the summer-autumn period of the year the child long time is in the street. During the games, at ponds in the sandbox happens most of the infections. Sources of destruction of the child's body are food, undercooked meat or fish, tap water. Usually, the child comes into contact with sand or soil and dirty hands are the main reason for the occurrence in an organism of worms. Often the infection occurs when eating unwashed fruits and vegetables, through direct contact with infected people through shared objects, while playing with Pets, etc.
When should you consult a doctor for timely treatment? First of all, the main symptoms of helminthiasis are:
- sleep disorders;
- fatigue and weakness;
- violation of the chair;
- pain in the abdomen;
- sudden decrease in appetite;
- itching in the anus;
- slight increase in body temperature.
If the child has the typical signs of helminthiasis, it is necessary to pass the examination.
Effective treatment of worms
The main problem of infection with worms is that at an early stage, the disease is almost impossible to diagnose. But enough worms multiply rapidly and begin to affect the organs of the child's body. Bring harm waste products that lead to toxic poisoning.
Of course, specialists recommend prevention, which is in compliance with the personal hygiene. With frequent contact with potential sources of contamination is necessary to accustom the child to wash hands frequently with soap or another detergent. As a therapeutic prevention should twice a year to take drugs "Pyrantel", "Dekaris", "Worm" and the other in the form of tablets or suspensions.
Preparations in the form of suspensions are suitable for treating helminthiasis in young children.
Effective for the treatment of worms folk remedies:
- drinking on an empty stomach a glass of carrot juice during the month;
- having intestinal diseases can give a child on an empty stomach 1 tbsp scrolled through a meat grinder and pumpkin seeds;
- prepare an infusion of flax seed: boil 1 tbsp seeds Cup of boiling water on an empty stomach and give the child to drink;
- during the day you can drink a decoction of chamomile low concentration;
- every morning for 1-2 weeks, the child should swallow a clove of garlic and drink plenty of water.
Effective treatment involves the use of drugs and for the whole family, since the presence of helminthiasis other members will result in re-contamination of the child's body.